At our Rochester cosmetic and general dentistry office, our experienced dental team offers sedation dentistry for patients who need a little extra comfort and relaxation to cope with the anxiety that can often be associated with dental appointments.
You might be a candidate for our sedation dentistry services if:
- You are comfortable using mild sedatives like diazepam (valium) or triazolam (Halcion)
- You have overwhelming anxiety caused by dental treatments or medical settings
- You suffer from an acute fear of needles
- Your gag reflex is strong
- You have trouble with numbing treatments
- You have physical limitations in the neck, jaw or back that might affect the procedure
- You need to complete an extensive series of treatments in a single visit
If you are a viable candidate for sedation dentistry, it can be administered to you for a range of dental procedures and treatments including:
- Routine check-ups and dental cleanings
- Tooth repairs and replacements
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures
To learn more about the sedation dentistry services we offer and to find out if they might be right for you, contact the office of Dr. Paul Sussman and Dr. Meredith Pogal at 585-227-4390 today.