Quality modern dentistry requires top of the line equipment. Dr. Paul Sussman and Dr. Meredith Pogal use advanced dental technology to provide our Greece dentistry patients the most accurate diagnosis and best treatment options possible.
To find out how our dental technology and extensive training can benefit your oral health, please call the office of Dr. Sussman and Dr. Pogal today at 585-227-4390. Our practice serves patients in multiple areas of Upstate New York, including Greece and Rochester.
Technology that facilitates early detection of dental health issues is a cornerstone of preventative dentistry and a core part of our practice. Whether you’re visiting us for a free consultation or a routine cleaning, some of the tools we might use include:
- Intraoral camera: See the inside of your mouth on a computer screen, including areas of tooth decay, damage to teeth, and gum disease
- Digital X-rays: Get an instant, high-contrast image of your teeth, jawbone, and facial structure – emits only a fraction of the radiation used by traditional X-rays
- 3D cone beam: Latest improvement in technology reduces radiation by 90% for panoramic and cephalometric X-rays
- DIAGNOdent: Laser cavity detection allows our dentists to find tooth decay in its earliest stages – 90% accuracy rating and no discomfort
- Vizilite: Early detection tool for oral cancer – solution stains cancerous areas blue, making it easy for our dentists to see
- K7 Evaluation System: Lightweight sensor array used to examine the bite and other parts of the face for signs of TMJ dysfunction
By catching problems early, Dr. Sussman and Dr. Pogal can recommend manageable treatment options that minimize your pain, stress, cost, time spent in our office, and the negative impact unchecked issues can have on your oral health and the condition of your entire body.
Advanced Treatment Technology
Our emphasis on cutting-edge technology doesn’t end with tools for diagnosis. We also embrace a number of state of the art devices for treating dental health problems and repairing and replacing teeth, including:
- Soft tissue laser: A gentle gum treatment device that vaporizes damaged or infected tissue with minimal bleeding and no risk of infection
- TENS unit: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) relaxes strained muscles to relieve pain in the jaw and face from TMJ disorders
- Guided implants: Special software creates a digital template to place dental implants in the optimal position for oral health and comfortable restoration using a minimally invasive procedure
Though we are proud to use the latest technology to provide our patients the exceptional treatment they deserve, these advanced devices are only as good as the people who use them. Dr. Pogal, Dr. Sussman, and our hygienists all have the extensive training and experience to use these tools in a way that best serves our patients.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your dental health and aesthetic concerns, please contact Dr. Paul Sussman and Dr. Meredith Pogal or call 585-227-4390 today. Dr. Pogal and Dr. Sussman serve patients in Greece, Brockport, Spencerport, and other Upstate New York communities near Rochester.